Want to see one of the most intense freestyles ever. Well here’s Shaq hanging out with Loaded Lux and Cory Gunz acting a fool. Taking shots at Dwight Howard and Lebron? Hilarious.
Going off the previous post, Westwood really does have some of the best rappers come through. The freestyles they deliver go down in history also. So i’ve decided to put together a little list of the best ones, here they are in no particular order.
1. Eminem: The stuff he says in this freestyle is ridiculous, I don’t care if it was written somewhere before, that’s just insane. I said “in no particular order” earlier but this is the best one in my opinion.
2. Asher Roth: Even though we haven’t heard much from Roth lately, he really went in on this one.
3. Bow Wow: This one wasn’t too long ago.
4. Big Sean: The hottest name on the game killing it on all continents.
5. Tyga: He will be in Seattle very soon, here’s what happened when Tyga stepped in the booth in Europe.
6. Wale: This was a while ago but goes to show that Wale has always been on his grind.
7. Kid Cudi: I remember when this freestyle came out it was all over the internet in seconds. Here’s how Kid Cudi did it.
8. Tinie Tempah: This man is a God in the UK selling out stadiums every show. Here’s how his freestyle went down.
9. J. Cole: Giving it to em’ the best he can as always. Cole world.
10. Lupe Fiasco: Always been known for his lyricism and he shows it here.
He doesn’t freestyle with the whole team or anything but before Mac Miller’s homecoming show he caught up with a few players and they did a little cypher for MTV. Here’s the clip.
Just woke up and saw that there was some pretty dope footage of Weezy freestyling in Hawaii at one of his concerts. I like this video because you rarely see Weezy spit a freestyle these days. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and look for more videos coming your way today.
Rarely do we get to see or hear Kanye West get on a freestyle but today we’re lucky enough to find this video from Denmark. Not the best quality but when you get something this rare, then anything is good enough.
I was just looking through some YouTube videos from this weekend and right away knew I had to share this. It’s Drake freestyling while Stevie Wonder playing the piano. Such a crazy moment, lucky if you were in Toronto that night.
Oh and then Drake brought out Rick Ross and Lil’ Wayne to help him perform “I’m On One”.