Here’s something you don’t see every day in the music industry, except for when it comes to Eminem. This guy goes platinum and even diamond with pretty much everything he releases. So here’s a toast to another platinum album from Eminem. “MMLP2″ has officially sold 1,000,000 copies and counting. Turn up!
There’s no denying that KAWS takes the cake when it comes to figure/sculpture art. If you haven’t gotten into this yet, it’s a great art form to follow. They most recently revealed their giant companions at the Mary Boone gallery in New York. These giant sculptures were made out of wood and hovered over the entire crowd at the gallery. Click here for more info and details.
Just in case you missed this news last night, Kanye West finally proposed to Kim Kardashian. He did it in Yeezus fashion by pulling out all the stops and proposing in front of friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco. He arranged for the jumbotron to read ”PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” and a 50-piece orchestra to play their favorite music in the background. You can see the 15-carat diamond ring designed by Lorraine Schwartz above.
Looks like the NFL is taking quite a different approach this year when it comes to the Bro Bowl uniforms. Usually we see the players wearing traditional red and blue colors to represent their conference, but this time they’re going neon heavy and getting with the times. It’ll be interesting to see these out on the field for the first time ever. Click HERE for the full story and image credit.
We’ve been waiting for this album for a long time now. There’s no denying that this guy makes anthem after anthem. I mean “All I Do is Win” still goes off in the club when it comes on. So here’s the tracklist for his next anthem filled album “Suffering from Success”.
1. “Obama (Winning More Interlude)”
2. “Suffering From Success” (Feat. Future & Ace Hood)
3. “I Feel Like Pac/ I Feel Like Biggie” (Feat. Diddy, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
4. “You Don’t Want These Problems” (Feat. 2 Chainz, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, French Montana, Rick Ross, Big Sean & Timbaland)
5. “Blackball” (Feat. Future, Ace Hood & Plies)
6. “No Motive” (Feat. Lil’ Wayne)
7. “I’m Still” (Feat. Chris Brown, Ace Hood, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
8. “I Wanna Be With You” (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross & Future)
9. “No New Friends” (Feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil’ Wayne)
10. “Give It All To Me” (Feat. Mavado & Nicki Minaj)
11. “Hells Kitchen” (Feat. J. Cole & Bas)
12. “Never Surrender” (Feat. Akon, Anthony Hamilton, Jadakiss, John Legend, Meek Mill & Scarface)
13. “Murcielago (Doors Go Up)” (Feat. Birdman & Meek Mill)
14. “Black Ghost” (Feat. Vado)
15. “Helen Keller” (Feat. Kat Dahlia) (prod. by Arthur McArthur)
16. “At The Top” (Feat. Mavado)
It’s been a while since we’ve heard from Dom Kennedy. He’s definitely one of the best dudes representing for the west with Nipsey Hussle, TDE, YG, and many more. Here’s his new track that just dropped today, entitled “Dominic”.
Once Mayweather beat Alvarez, we were all wondering who his next opponent will be. Well it looks like that answer has finally surfaced. His next opponent will be (28-3) Amir Khan. We’re going to have to wait until May 3rd, 2013 for this one. I’m just going to go ahead and say Mayweather is going to absolutely destroy this guy. It’s sad when the more exciting part of the fight is who’s walking Floyd to the ring.
Justin Timberlake is all over the place once again as he has an album coming out AND a movie! This guy can really do it all and nobody is better than this triple threat. Here’s his most recent performance of “TKO” on Ellen. Enjoy!
Looks like Drake is starting to make those all-around moves like Jay Z. He’s just been named a Global Ambassador for the Toronto Raptors and has been brought on for rebranding and business development of the team. It’ll be interesting to see what kind of swag Drake can add to the squad. He’s always been seeing reppin’ for the Raptors since they’re from his home town and will surely get a lot more players interested in playing there kind of like Hov did for the Brooklyn Nets. Click HERE for more info.
It looks like all this Twitter beef can lead to some real consequences these days. Wade and Durant got into it recently after the NBA’s top 10 players were announced. After the feud we’ve read a lot of reports that Gatorade will not be renewing their sponsorship with Kevin Durant next week. Click HERE for the full story.