No surprise here! We put in work up in the Emerald City. Seattle tops the list of the hardest working cities in America. The equation they used to determine this is pretty detailed, but I’ll let you visit Movoto’s site to see all of that.
1. Seattle, WA
2. Arlington, TX
3. Fort Worth, TX
4. Austin, TX
5. San Jose, CA
6. San Francisco, CA
7. Dallas, TX
8. Virginia Beach, VA
9. Washington, D.C.
10. Houston, TX
The 50 Hardest Working Cities in America By Movoto Real Estate
It’s not really fair to only showcase 10 plays from Lebron because he has so many great moments, but here’s the top 10 plays from this season.
Title says it all, just watch.
“Rich is not what you have, it’s who you have beside you”. We live by that, but we also like to educate our viewers on what some of the most successful people are doing and how they got there. Rest assure they would have never gotten there without their friends and family by their side at all times (who you have around you). So here’s a list of the world’s richest DJs to date according to Forbes magazine.
1. Tiesto - $22 million
2. Skrillex - $15 million
3. Swedish House Mafia – $14 million
4. David Guetta – $13.5 million
5. Steve Aoki – $12 million
6. Deadmau5 – $11.5 million
7. DJ Pauly D – $11 million
8. Kaskade – $10 million
9. Afrojack – $9 million
10. Avicii – $7 million
As always Bloomberg just released their top 10 list of the most valuable brands in the world. Louis Vuitton came in at first and then Burberry finished off the list being in the 10th spot. Here’s the breakdown…
1. Louis Vuitton, $25.9 billion, up 7%
2. Hermes, $9.1 billion, up 61%
3. Rolex, $7.17 billion, up 36%
4. Chanel, $6.7 billion
5. Gucci, $6.4 billion (down 14%)
6. Prada, $5.7 billion (first time in top 10)
7. Cartier, $4.8 billion
8. Hennessy, $4.6 billion
9. Moet & Chandon, $4.2 billion
10. Burberry, $4.09 billion
@bigghostfase blog: Big Ghost Chronicles
I’m not going to say anything. Just visit his blog and enjoy. You’ll laugh for hours I promise.
Since for some people today might be considered a holiday we’ve decided to put together a little list of the top 10 pot heads in the entertainment industry. This is just our opinion here so nothing set in stone. Let us know what you think of the list! This is in no particular order from stoniest to least stoned, just all of them.
1. Willie Nelson. This guy has to be one the king of celebrity stoners. He has been featured in films like “Half Baked” and even hangs out with Wiz Khalifa once in a while to roll one up.
2. Snoop Dogg. If you don’t think Snoop Dogg should be on this list then something is wrong with you. He’s been busted for marijuana numerous times, always has a blunt on stage, and is one of the pioneers of weed in hip-hop.
3. Wiz Khalifa. When your debut album name is “Rolling Papers” then the amount of cheeba you’re taking in must be a lot. Wiz has claimed to spend over $10,000 a month on marijuana around the time he was coming up and is now known for always having a huge jar of weed with him in the studio. Going to a Wiz concert you can find yourself in a shower of joints flying on stage.
4. Waka Flocka. Even though it may not seem like it in his music videos, Waka Flocka claims to be one of the biggest stoners in hip-hop. Him and Wiz Khalifa even had a little beef not too long ago about who smokes the most weed which turned into them not being friends any more. Waka definitely gets his smoke on and likes to compete with it.
5. Rihanna. Even though Rihanna isn’t a huge stoner yet, she’s trying to move up in the rankings. She’s recently been caught rolling blunts on her security guards head at Coachella and tweeting pics of her smoking off hotel balconies. Not sure how far she’ll advance with this because of her younger fans, guess we’ll just have to see.
6. Cypress Hill. Everybody in Cypress Hill has always embraced smoking and they used to put weed leaves all over their album covers. They are also pioneers of bringing weed into hip-hop.
7. James Franco and Seth Rogan. There’s a reason these two are on the list together. They were both in the movie “Pineapple Express” and are known for being big supporters of marijuana use. Seth Rogan has also been featured in a lot of medical marijuana magazines.
8. Woody Harrelson. This guy has always been a huge supporter of the medical marijuana community even though he doesn’t push it on anyone in his movies. After doing some research I found him on many top 10 lists.
9. Tommy Chong. You can’t deny that Tommy Chong is one of the biggest stoners known to mankind. The dude starred in one of the biggest stoner movies ever “Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke”. Definitely deserves to be on this list as one of the top dogs of the green leaf.
10. Doug Benson. Doug Benson is one of the most public stoners out there. He is responsible for the movie “Super High Me” which is a documentary about smoking a ton of weed and seeing how a human being functions.
So that’s our list of the top ten stoners in entertainment. Some of you may agree with the list or disagree but all in all we would like to wish you a Happy Holiblaze.
Going off the previous post, Westwood really does have some of the best rappers come through. The freestyles they deliver go down in history also. So i’ve decided to put together a little list of the best ones, here they are in no particular order.
1. Eminem: The stuff he says in this freestyle is ridiculous, I don’t care if it was written somewhere before, that’s just insane. I said “in no particular order” earlier but this is the best one in my opinion.
2. Asher Roth: Even though we haven’t heard much from Roth lately, he really went in on this one.
3. Bow Wow: This one wasn’t too long ago.
4. Big Sean: The hottest name on the game killing it on all continents.
5. Tyga: He will be in Seattle very soon, here’s what happened when Tyga stepped in the booth in Europe.
6. Wale: This was a while ago but goes to show that Wale has always been on his grind.
7. Kid Cudi: I remember when this freestyle came out it was all over the internet in seconds. Here’s how Kid Cudi did it.
8. Tinie Tempah: This man is a God in the UK selling out stadiums every show. Here’s how his freestyle went down.
9. J. Cole: Giving it to em’ the best he can as always. Cole world.
10. Lupe Fiasco: Always been known for his lyricism and he shows it here.
Even though Shawn Kemp thinks Blake Griffin is a great player to watch, he isn’t all that impressed with the way he throws it down. Kemp said his dunks were much stronger back in the day and he actually pulled the rim down. Here’s the entire interview.
Why don’t you be the judge of that. Here’s Shawn Kemp’s top 10 dunks of all time and Blake Griffin’s top dunks in throughout 2011.
If the NBA doesn’t come back soon I’m going to go crazy. Luckily we have this kind of stuff to hold us over while David Stern figures everything out. Here’s some highlights from Kevin Durant, John Wall, and many more from the Drew and Goodman league. #Swaag