Some controversy is starting to stir up around this shoot Sofia Vergara did with GQ Mexico because for one of the shots they used her in a see-through top. We’re guessing the controversy isn’t really controversy at all, it’s just dudes searching for the image. For more information and pics click here.
Going off the previous post, Westwood really does have some of the best rappers come through. The freestyles they deliver go down in history also. So i’ve decided to put together a little list of the best ones, here they are in no particular order.
1. Eminem: The stuff he says in this freestyle is ridiculous, I don’t care if it was written somewhere before, that’s just insane. I said “in no particular order” earlier but this is the best one in my opinion.
2. Asher Roth: Even though we haven’t heard much from Roth lately, he really went in on this one.
3. Bow Wow: This one wasn’t too long ago.
4. Big Sean: The hottest name on the game killing it on all continents.
5. Tyga: He will be in Seattle very soon, here’s what happened when Tyga stepped in the booth in Europe.
6. Wale: This was a while ago but goes to show that Wale has always been on his grind.
7. Kid Cudi: I remember when this freestyle came out it was all over the internet in seconds. Here’s how Kid Cudi did it.
8. Tinie Tempah: This man is a God in the UK selling out stadiums every show. Here’s how his freestyle went down.
9. J. Cole: Giving it to em’ the best he can as always. Cole world.
10. Lupe Fiasco: Always been known for his lyricism and he shows it here.
So if you haven’t noticed, Lil’ Wayne has been buzzin’ a lot recently with the release of his new mixtape Sorry 4 The Wait and everyone is waiting for his highly anticipated album The Carter 4. I’ve decided to compile a 20 song playlist of some Weezy songs that I think have made a huge impact in his career. We will be posting playlists like this more often every day or once a week to keep you goin’ when you need some tunes. So check back for more music whenever. We promise to provide only the best.
So Forbes just released their “Most Powerful Celebrity” list and man do these people make a lot of money. Lady Gaga was at the top of the list earning $90 million. She wasn’t the highest earning celebrity, but the “power” of a person is measured by much more than just dollar signs. It was also based off fan base and influence over people in the past year. Here’s how the list looked for the top 5 spots.
1. Lady Gaga- $90,000,000
2. Oprah Winfrey- $290,000,000
3. Justin Bieber- $53,000,000
4. U2- $195,000,000
5. Elton John- $100,000,000
That kid (Bieber) is literally Richy Rich. Swaggin’ on em. Of course Oprah’s makin’ the most dough.
So complex put out an article not too long ago showing Big Sean’s top 25 kicks and the collection is ridiculous. I’m not going to repost the whole article you can just check it out here, but I will give you a little insight on which ones I think are the best. So here we go. I also put what Big Sean had to say about every shoe.
Big Sean: “The thing is, I used to not be a fan of the Ti$a shoes that much, but after I started wearing them, I really like how they look on my feet. I get so many compliments on them, like, ‘Man those are fresh,’ and they are.” Big Sean: “Grape 5′s, I love these man. I just love the colorway. The aqua/purple colorway is just one of the freshest colorways, that’s why I like the Aqua 8 so much too. I associate with the ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ type of shit.” Big Sean: “My favorite colorway on a shoe. The black and aqua just clash really good, especially with the grey heel that they have. I’ve worn these with a suit, I’m not even gonna lie. I’ve worn them for everything, they just go perfect. I love ‘em.”
Big Sean: “They are my favorite over the black ones. It wasn’t until I had them that I realized how fresh they were. The pink bottoms were just off-top my favorite just because of how much they popped, and how much they stood out. They’re just loud, man. I like wearing loud shoes sometimes, and the pink soles just like fucking glows. I’m not really into pink and shit like that, but they just look extra fresh on those shoes.” Big Sean: “I really like them just because of how rare they are, and yes I do have them. I never wear them. I actually saw Drake wearing a pair on stage one time, I was like, ‘This guy is fucking crazy.’ I really like them more because they’re so exclusive, I hope they never come out with them.”