The official release date for this DVD is July 3rd and for some this may be a pretty wack movie and for others marijuana humor at its finest. Snoop sucks in school and Wiz is, well… a wiz. So they come together to smoke weed and graduate on time. Here’s the trailer…
This mixtape has been buzzin’ a lot today and on the internet and just beat Nicki Minaj’s recent album on iTunes. New artist named Dizzy Wright with “Smokeout Conversations”. The perfect mixtape for today’s festivities.
Click here to download.
Since for some people today might be considered a holiday we’ve decided to put together a little list of the top 10 pot heads in the entertainment industry. This is just our opinion here so nothing set in stone. Let us know what you think of the list! This is in no particular order from stoniest to least stoned, just all of them.
1. Willie Nelson. This guy has to be one the king of celebrity stoners. He has been featured in films like “Half Baked” and even hangs out with Wiz Khalifa once in a while to roll one up.
2. Snoop Dogg. If you don’t think Snoop Dogg should be on this list then something is wrong with you. He’s been busted for marijuana numerous times, always has a blunt on stage, and is one of the pioneers of weed in hip-hop.
3. Wiz Khalifa. When your debut album name is “Rolling Papers” then the amount of cheeba you’re taking in must be a lot. Wiz has claimed to spend over $10,000 a month on marijuana around the time he was coming up and is now known for always having a huge jar of weed with him in the studio. Going to a Wiz concert you can find yourself in a shower of joints flying on stage.
4. Waka Flocka. Even though it may not seem like it in his music videos, Waka Flocka claims to be one of the biggest stoners in hip-hop. Him and Wiz Khalifa even had a little beef not too long ago about who smokes the most weed which turned into them not being friends any more. Waka definitely gets his smoke on and likes to compete with it.
5. Rihanna. Even though Rihanna isn’t a huge stoner yet, she’s trying to move up in the rankings. She’s recently been caught rolling blunts on her security guards head at Coachella and tweeting pics of her smoking off hotel balconies. Not sure how far she’ll advance with this because of her younger fans, guess we’ll just have to see.
6. Cypress Hill. Everybody in Cypress Hill has always embraced smoking and they used to put weed leaves all over their album covers. They are also pioneers of bringing weed into hip-hop.
7. James Franco and Seth Rogan. There’s a reason these two are on the list together. They were both in the movie “Pineapple Express” and are known for being big supporters of marijuana use. Seth Rogan has also been featured in a lot of medical marijuana magazines.
8. Woody Harrelson. This guy has always been a huge supporter of the medical marijuana community even though he doesn’t push it on anyone in his movies. After doing some research I found him on many top 10 lists.
9. Tommy Chong. You can’t deny that Tommy Chong is one of the biggest stoners known to mankind. The dude starred in one of the biggest stoner movies ever “Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke”. Definitely deserves to be on this list as one of the top dogs of the green leaf.
10. Doug Benson. Doug Benson is one of the most public stoners out there. He is responsible for the movie “Super High Me” which is a documentary about smoking a ton of weed and seeing how a human being functions.
So that’s our list of the top ten stoners in entertainment. Some of you may agree with the list or disagree but all in all we would like to wish you a Happy Holiblaze.
Thought I’d stop in and give you a little health fact for the day. A recent study was released today which was funded by the National Institute of Drug Abuse and published by the Journal of the American Medical Association which states that marijuana does no damage to your lungs. This study has been going on for two decades and was tested back then also, so all of the facts remain the same. For more information on the study click here.
Everyone’s favorite marijuana rapper was recently busted for just that, weed. While at border patrol in Sierra Blanca, Texas, Snoop’s tour bus was stopped and searched. The police found a prescription bottle full of pre-rolled joints which ended up weighing under an ounce. Snoop ending getting a marijuana possession citation and was later released.
Well if this doesn’t harshen the Dogg Father’s buzz. Apparently when Snoop did a show in Beirut, Lebanon the promoter didn’t tell him that smoking wasn’t allowed and now he’s in some legal trouble. The promoter said that Snoop lit up at one of the after parties and it destroyed the promoter’s reputation getting the authorities involved. He wants $280,000 and two more free shows from Snoop Dogg and if those demands aren’t met then legal action will be taken. Some countries really taking smoking bud to the next level. We’ll keep you updated as the story develops but in my opinion nothing will happen.
Just thought this was pretty funny. Freddie Gibbs was taking a flight somewhere the other day and when his bags were searched TSA found two bags of weed. The cool part is that they didn’t even care, just gave it back to him with a note that said “C’mon Son”. Haha lucky break I guess.
Snoop Dogg has always been a straight up clown, especially in that shower cap. Here he lights up as many blunts as possible and does a little rapping. Pretty funny video, check it.
Earlier today Big Boi was arrested on drug charges in Miami. He was charged with one count of drug paraphernalia and three counts of possession of a controlled substance. Two of the drugs were viagra and ecstasy, looks like he was in for quite the night. He was held on $16,000 bond but later released.
I don’t know what’s up with this dude getting arrested for weed all the time, but he needs to find a better way of smoking or something. How you going to get busted in NY two weeks ago and then turn around and catch another case in Georgia? Put a towel under the door Waka. When you’re driving I guess its harder though. He was pulled over for a traffic violation and then when the police officer smelled marijuana he cuffed Waka, cited him for possession, and then released him.