Looking back now, a lot of major stuff happened in the past year so I’ve decided to put together a little video list of what went down. Here are the top moments of 2011 in my opinion, if you think we should add something else on here let us know! So in no particular order here they go.
1. Obama Got Osama. Probably going to be the number one helper in Obama’s 2012 campaign. Killing the person responsible for 9/11 was one of the greatest justifications in United States history.
2. Amanda Knox free at last. Whether you agree with Amanda Knox being guilty or not this case dragged on for years and at one point seemed like there was no hope for innocence. Amanda Knox returning to the States and her home in Seattle was viewed all over the world by everyone anticipating a verdict.
3. Casey Anthony not guilty. Just watched a Dr. Phil special about this the other day. One of the craziest cases the court has ever seen, people still don’t believe she didn’t do it but the court said “not guilty” so that’s what it is. Here’s some more info.
4. Gaddafi Killed. Feel like everyone was waiting for this to happen and it finally did. Rebels killed him and then Tosh. O made a trend out of “Gaddafying” people.
5. Kim Jong Il Dead. Just happened recently. Kim Jong Il had been North Korea’s leader for a very long time and now the people of North Korea or mourning his death. Son is set to take over.
6. Safe Landing in Poland. Polish Pilot Tadeusz Wrona saved 231 people on board this 767 plane by landing on its belly. The wheels wouldn’t deploy but he still found a way to land successfully and was named a hero in Poland.
7. Sandusky. We all know what happened here. Can’t be touching little boys and think to get away with it. The firing of Joe Paterno for witnessing these acts was also very huge and caused riots all over the state of Pennsylvania.
8. Tsunami & Earthquakes in Japan. One of the biggest natural disasters to strike the nation of Japan. Caused nuclear reactors to pollute the air and many lives were lost.
9. Kate and Prince William getting married. The most anticipated Royal wedding ever went down this year too, had everybody talking about it even Kanye West. “If I was him I woulda married Kate and Aaaaaashley”.
10. Steve Jobs Passes. The man that gave the world the iPod, iPhone, iPad, and much much more passed due to cancer. He will be greatly missed and his legacy lives on.
11. The launch of Rich Kids Brand. We launched our official Rich Kids brand June 15th of this year and have experienced some of the greatest moments. From Ludacris, Lil’ Wayne, Meek Mill, Clinton Sparks and many more wearing our clothes to making new friends through traveling and promotion. We would like to thank everyone that has helped us make it to this point and appreciate all the love and support. Can’t wait for you guys to see what we have in store for you 2012… Mahalo (inside joke).